The food at Puri Ganesha is prepared from pesticide free, local ingredients wherever possible and it is light, fresh and seasonal. No red meat, only chicken, seafood, salads and vegetable dishes are served.. The oils we use are unsaturated and there is an exciting, daily-changing dinner menu To reduce our carbon foodprint, very few of the ingredients used in the kitchen are imported! We are mindful of what we serve our guests…we know where all our produce comes from because Gusti does the shopping!
All meals can be served in the villas at anytime in the dining pavilion by the pool, in the little beachfront restaurant, as a picnic or we can set up a table on the beach for a candlelight dinner.
If you would like to experience authentic local food, Diana & Gusti will be happy to take you to meet their suppliers, go to their markets, try their favourite eating places and introduce you to the best culinary delights that North Bali and East Java have to offer, A selection of different cookery classes including lunch or dinner are available too!
As well as our extensive menus, here are a few of the more unusual dining experiences:
- Order a freshly prepared Indonesian dish from our little street cart
- Have breakfast on a glass-bottomed boat and see the corals in Pemuteran Bay
- Enjoy a decadent Rupiah millionaire's champagne breakfast in bed
- Feast on Diana's Surprise Tasting Menu served at a table actually set on the beach Try
- Try the traditional nasi campur Balinese lunch of the day
- Experience a Balinese Feast with or without a private dance performance in your villa garden